I know this much: that there is objective time, but also subjective time, the kind you wear on the inside of your wrist, next to where the pulse lies. And this personal time, which is the true time, is measured in your relationship to memory.Julian Barnes, The Sense of an Ending
- The photographic wedding service usually has a variable time span never inferior to 8 hours and doesn’t exceed 10 hours. Variations to standard situations can be managed with no problem.
- I avail of the collaboration of assistants with competence and expertise. It is anyway possible to request the cooperation of a second professional photographer in support of or in substitution of an assistant.
- Coverage of the event
- When possible, especially in terms of distance, I always try to personally follow the preliminary preparation (dress and make up) of the bride and groom.
Alternatively, it is possible to request the collaboration of a second professional photographer, in substitution of an assistant, to follow one of the preliminary preparations.
I live in Rome but I can travel to whichever destination in which you may need my work.
- My method of working consists in portraying all that happens around me, without forcing matters in any way. Therefore constant discretion and concentration allow me to document at best the event and its participants.
- The greater is my acquaintance with the bride and groom, the more pleasant it will be to work together and the easier it will be for them, once the event is over, to find in their images, an impression in compliance with who they really are. The friendly relationship we establish doesn’t necessarily have to finish with the end of the event, actually it would be great if it continued!!!
- The developing
- The results of the day spent together are still not ready to be handed over. In the same way as in the past a careful development of negatives was necessary, with digital pictures, a post-photography procedure is necessary to convey to the images the right colour belonging to each moment.
- The photos
- The service includes the supply of 300 photos in digital format and in maximum resolution. These pictures will all be the result of a careful post-production process carried out personally by me whilst the selection of the snaps will obviously be made in agreement with you.
You have the right of publication on the photos you are supplied with.
- The printing
- The service includes the possible printing layout of a photo-book or of a traditional album but does not include printing expenses of the photo book and/or traditional album.